Aug 30

Appealing your Civil Service Disqualification


I am an experienced New York Civil Service Lawyer, who can help you appeal your disqualification for the NYPD, FDNY, NYC Department of Sanitation, NYC Department of Corrections or DCAS-NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services.

For answers to many of your questions regarding NYPD Disqualifications and how the appeals process works, please view my video below.

As a civil service disqualification appeals attorney with more than 18 years of experience, I have extensive knowledge on how to appeal a NYPD Disqualification. Over the years I have helped many clients win their appeal. I can help you too.

If you have questions about your NYPD disqualification and you would like to schedule a free consultation, contact me at 516 248 0040.




Facebook: Law_Office_of Kevin_P._Sheerin

Twitter: @DQLawyer