- • Personal Injury Attorney, representing clients injured in New York City and Nassau County including
- » Auto accidents
- » Slips and falls
- » On-the-job injuries
- » Truck, Bus, Van accidents
- » Neck, Back injuries
- • New York City Civil Service Commission cases
- • Criminal Law, including DWI cases
- • New York State Civil Service Commission cases
- • Office Of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH)
- • Discipline FDNY, NYPD, HHC, NYC Department of Education
- • Disqualification from NYPD, Nassau, Suffolk County Police Departments
- • Employment hearings including Step hearings for clients facing discipline or dismissal
- • Article 78 appeals
- • Pistol License Disqualifications or Revocations and Pistol License Hearings
Contact us atfor a consultation
Kevin P. Sheerin also represented insurance defense companies in his earlier legal career. Understanding how insurance companies handle claims makes him uniquely qualified to handle your Personal Injury claim. Knowing the procedures and policies of insurers and how they will treat your injury claim is important in obtaining your maximum benefit for you to receive full compensation. Knowing the most efficient strategy to get you the best results makes our law office the one to choose for your personal injury or accident claim. Mr. Sheerin has successfully tried cases throughout New York City and Long Island. He and his staff will work for a successful outcome to your case.
As your lawyer, Kevin Sheerin is committed to providing thorough expert legal assistance throughout your case. If you need a New York City, Nassau County, or Suffolk County attorney, please call for a free consultation with an experienced lawyer. This consultation is completely free, and there is no obligation to retain our services.
For further information on cases which may be similar to your own and which is updated frequently visit our weblog: Kevin's Blog
Kevin P. Sheerin is a retired attorney with the NYPD Legal Bureau and understands the Civil Service Law. He is now an experienced private attorney who understands the challenges you face in the difficulties you may have in your court case.VIEW MORE
Kevin P. Sheerin has settled and litigated various Article 78 appeals from a denial of government issued license to a wrongful discharge from a Government job. If you believe you have been wronged by a government agency, contact the Law Firm of Kevin P. Sheerin.READ MORE
Civil Service Employee Discipline Defense
New York Civil Servants have varying degrees of protections. When an employer wants to punish a permanent Civil Servant for misconduct or incompetence, the employee may have the right to challenge the allegations by requesting a Section 75 Proceeding.LEARN MORE
Mr. Sheerin and his staff were professional, competent, reliable and genuinely interested in achieving the best results for me.