Dimension 2: Teamwork:
Teamwork involves working effectively with others to accomplish common goals, while putting your personal interests aside for the good of the group/organization. It also requires establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, clients, representatives and others from the group/organization. Teamwork consists of:
• Sharing information and providing assistance and support to co-workers, supervisors, and others;
• Balancing personal ambitions with organizational/team goals;
• Performing your fair share in a group effort;
• Collaborating effectively with others to accomplish common work goals, as needed; and
• Not allowing personal differences to affect your working relationships.
For more information regarding POST Personality-Based Competencies, click the link below:
Peace Officer Psychological Screening Manual
If you failed your NYPD Psychological Evaluation or have been disqualified for any reason and would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact Kevin Sheerin at 516 248 0040.
Facebook: Law_Office_of Kevin_P._Sheerin