Sep 13

Appealing your Civil Service Disqualification


As a New York Civil Service Law Attorney with more than 18 years of experience, I can help you appeal your disqualification for the NYPD, FDNY, NYC Department of Sanitation, NYC Department of Corrections or DCAS-NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services.

For answers to many of your questions regarding NYPD Disqualifications and how the appeals process works, please view my video below.

If you have questions about your disqualification and would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact me at 516 248 0040.




Facebook: Law_Office_of Kevin_P._Sheerin

Twitter: @DQLawyer

My podcast about New York State Civil Service Law issues is: