What are the best tips for doing well on a NYPD Oral Psychological Interview?
- Cooperate by arriving on time and properly dressed.
- Show respect for the psychologist by addressing them as “Doctor” not Chief, Boss, Pal or Buddy which will get you disqualified for showing disrespect during an interview.
- Realize that the interview can be aggressive and your answers will be challenged. The psychologist may loop back and repeat prior questions to ensure you are being consistent in your answers.
- Be forthcoming because deceptive answers can be more damaging than revealing answers that you think are problematic.
- At the end of the interview you will be asked to provide authorizations for your school, medical and other records, and if those documents contain information contradicting your answers you can expect a negative result.
If you received a NYPD psych NOPD and would like to schedule a free consultation at my Mineola office feel free to call me at 516 248 0040.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.sheerinlaw.com for more NYPD disqualification information.