Video describing the NYPD psychological disqualification appeal process and the steps that will help you succeed. NYPD psych NOPD steps followed by what to do if you receive a Notice for a 2nd interview. What you should do if you receive a NOD or Notice of Disqualification which can be appealed to the NYC Civil Service Commission. Click to watch the video.
Candidates may have an overflowing inbox with 25, 50 or 100 emails a day. If you miss a Notice of Proposed Disqualification NOPD email for an NYPD psychological disqualification or a Notice of Disqualification NOD and you do not respond within 30 days your appeal may be dismissed.
Candidates may claim, “I never got it!” but evidence can be submitted with the day, date and time the email was sent.
The best advice is to check your email inbox or spam folder every day very carefully because failure to do so can prevent you getting appointed to the job after spending 40-50 hours in applicant processing.
Another tip may be to set up an email filter to have your email provider separate the emails into a separate folder.
Case dismissals are occurring more frequently and close attention is required to prevent bad results.
Please call 516 248 3494 or
visit http://civilservice.sheerinlaw.com for more information about civil service job disqualifications.
What are the best tips for doing well on an NYPD Oral Psychological Interview?
- Cooperate by arriving on time and properly dressed.
- Show respect for the psychologist by addressing them as “Doctor” not Chief, Boss, Pal or Buddy which will get you disqualified for showing disrespect during an interview.
- Realize that the interview can be aggressive and your answers will be challenged. The psychologist may loop back and repeat prior questions to ensure you are being consistent in your answers.
- Be forthcoming because deceptive answers can be more damaging than revealing answers that you think are problematic.
- At the end of interview you will be asked to provide authorizations for your school, medical and other records and if those documents contain information contradicting your answers you can expect a bad result.
If you receive an NOPD for NYPD psych please call me at (888)998-9984 or email email@example.com
Visit www.sheerinlaw.com for more NYPD disqualification information.
The best advice you can receive if you want to be an NYPD officer is to get your Certificates of Disposition from any arrests or summonses you may have received and your Lifetime Abstract from New York State Department of Motor Vehicles before your complete your Applicant Processing forms.
If you guess about any arrests you may have or moving violations or summonses you had you will receive a Notice of Proposed Disqualification-NOPD stating that you are disqualified for “Ommission of Pertinent Facts.”
The NYPD or other hiring agency such as, NYC Department of Correction or FDNY have access to all of this information and when you submit an incomplete form they will compare it to their computer printouts and disqualify you.
To see other civil service case information visit www.sheerinlaw.com.
Also visit civilservice.sheerinlaw.com
To contact us call 516-248-3494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org