What are the best tips for doing well on an NYPD Oral Psychological Interview?
- Cooperate by arriving on time and properly dressed.
- Show respect for the psychologist by addressing them as “Doctor” not Chief, Boss, Pal or Buddy which will get you disqualified for showing disrespect during an interview.
- Realize that the interview can be aggressive and your answers will be challenged. The psychologist may loop back and repeat prior questions to ensure you are being consistent in your answers.
- Be forthcoming because deceptive answers can be more damaging than revealing answers that you think are problematic.
- At the end of interview you will be asked to provide authorizations for your school, medical and other records and if those documents contain information contradicting your answers you can expect a bad result.
If you receive an NOPD for NYPD psych please call me at (888)998-9984 or email email@example.com
Visit www.sheerinlaw.com for more NYPD disqualification information.